Sunday Stealing: The Two Memes in One Meme Meme – Happy Easter!
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager?
Alanis Morissette and Nirvana among other’s popular in the 90s.
2: Who is your favorite game show host?
Jeff Foxworthy of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader. He always cracks me up.
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service?
Well, I have mine on my own domain. So, WordPress.
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be?
My paternal grandparents. I miss them both dearly.
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
New York City. Always thought it’d be fun.
6: What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know?
I really don’t know off the top of my head.
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
Early 1900s. The two events that I’ve always wanted to know more about, the Titanic & the death of the Russian Czar Nicolas II and his family, were back then.
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
Retail, it’s a real eye-opener.
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don’t care, just share.
Teen Camp! That’s what my friend’s mom called it when ever the four of us got together at her house for a sleepover.
10. What’s your favorite Beatles song?
I like a lot of them, but probably ‘Yesterday’.
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Pajamas, man. Always the pajamas.
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
How about no where near the party? I’m not into big crowds.
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
Hell no, I’m not cool with that. I enjoy the paper ones just as much as the digital.
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
The list for me, is entirely to long. That’s why I’m single for life. ^_^
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
I a woman…it depends on my mood.
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn’t realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
Nothing, I have a better memory than that.
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
The Last Samurai.
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don’t like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Let someone else use it up, or toss it.
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Bacon! Though it’s more of a year-round kind of thing.
Current Mood: LOL